JOIN US: CTO & CO-FOUNDER
About the role
As CTO & co-founder (m/f/x) you will be working at eye-level with your other co-founder(s). You share their passion about translating a vision of reinventing the way people work into a technical product. In this position, you will play an integral role in the company’s growth path and future. You will oversee our overall technology development and manage all IT resources of the company. You will be responsible for the technological success of the organization: defining our technology roadmap and executing the development of our technology stack and the platform solution. This opportunity is perfect for those who want to be entrepreneurs without the risk of their own personal capital.
- Build the tech strategy, tech stack, budget suggestions and roadmap.
- Leadership: Define, recruit and lead the tech teams.
- Execute the roadmap: Develop the platform architecture. Build, run and maintain the platform.
- Manage development and deployment activities: Design and implement a highly efficient agile development process. Lead strategic planning to achieve business goals by identifying and prioritizing development initiatives and setting timetables for the evaluation, development, and deployment of the product.
- Compliance and security: Ensure the reliability and safety of our technology and systems.
- Lead the daily tech-related operations and make business critical tech decisions.
- Communicate the company’s technology strategy to investors, staff, partners and customers.
- Closely collaborate with the co-founder(s).
- Burning to create a tech startup and revolutionize the real estate / workspace industry.
- Exceptionally self-motivated and self-directed.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Ambitious, focused, go-getter who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Analytical, business oriented growth mindset and positive attitude, with the ability to work on multiple projects, which will include effective prioritization and timely completion.
- Strategic thinker, problem solver and hands-on knowledge of latest technologies.
- Strong leadership skills.
- English is a must, German a nice to have.
- Degree in Informatics or Computer Science or comparable education/experience.
- Experienced technologist with 8+ years‘ experience in software design/ development.
- 4+ years‘ management of technical teams.
- Full stack architecture development expertise.
- Designing and building marketplace/PaaS solutions.
- Good understanding of VR development / game development (game engines, 3d production).
- Experience in e-commerce and/ or market places.
- Experience in scaling tech organizations.
- Familiar with the topics cloud infrastructure, mobile app development, payment, AI and IoT.
- Fast growing high tech company with a great network of investors and partners, short lines of communication, flat structures, positive leadership and inspiring team spirit.
- Opportunity to build a real-world solution used by thousands of white-collar workers.
- Opportunity to lead and build up the company from its early stages onwards.
- A high degree of responsibility, creative freedom, and exciting challenges.
- Competitive equity or VSOP participation.
- Remote work mode, flexible work time & funny team gatherings.
The majority of financial reward is meant to come from the realization of your equity stake. This is an opportunity to be an entrepreneur with none of your own capital at risk.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions and/or further information.
If you possess these skills and if you are motivated to join a fast growing high-tech startup that has the potential to shape the future of the post-covid-19 workplace and real estate industry, please send the following documents to email@example.com:
- Track record: Portfolio of development work & achievements
- A video (via link or download link), explaining why you want to be an entrepreneur and why you are right for this role within Likwidwork.
We look forward to hearing from you and will get back to you as soon as we have received all your documents. Thank you in advance.